Welcome to my site!
My name is Denitza and I am interested in a wide range of topics related to water resources (including quality & quantity, surface- and groundwater), data analysis & visualization, and science communication & education.
- Researcher @ Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland (GEUS) (Apr. 2020)
- Research assistant @ Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland (GEUS) (2019-2020)
- Lecturer @ National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore (2017 - 2019)
- Postdoctoral researcher @ University of Wyoming, USA (2015 – 2017)
- Research assistant @ Aarhus University, Denmark (2014)
- PhD fellow @ Aarhus University, Denmark (2011 – 2014)
- PhD in Geoscience (2014), Aarhus University, Denmark
- MSc in Civil Engineering "Water and Environment" (2011) Aalborg University, Denmark
- MSc in Civil/Hydraulic Engineering (2007) UACEG, Bulgaria
In my free time I enjoy travelling & photography, and in general, I am into all sorts of arts. Currently, I call home: Aarhus (Denmark) & Sofia (Bulgaria).
Where to find me?
I live and work in Aarhus, Denmark. If you have a question or if you are interested in any type of collaboration, send me an e-mail at voutchkova.denitza [at] gmail [dot] com. You can also find me in LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, or in my office at GEUS (when we're not working from home because of Covid-19).
All views and opinions are mine and do not represent those of people, institutions, or organisations that I am or have been associated with.